Refund & Return Policy
Returns or exchanges of merchandise must be like-new (unused) condition, in the original packaging (if applicable) and within 30 days of purchase, with original receipt for a replacement or a refund, unless otherwise specified. Some orders over $300.00 may incur up to a 5% restocking fee.
- Any muriatic acid, sodium hypochlorite (chlorinating liquid), or calcium hypochlorite.
- Any hazardous materials including sanitizing chemicals, non-chlorinated oxidizing chemicals, acids and bases, sealants, glues and paint or paint-related products.
- All custom or special orders including, but not limited to, custom safety covers, custom spa covers, and custom pool liners.
- Any pond liners, underlayment, pool liners or pool covers.
- Any used or installed equipment including circulating pumps, filters, heaters, heat pumps, salt cells, motors, and lights.
- All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Any product cut and/or sold by the foot.
Any original purchase made by check must be verified as “cleared” before a refund check will be issued. Refunds via credit cards may take up to 7 days for the return to reflect in your account, depending on your bank’s processing time. For oversized items requiring carrier freight returns, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. Please contact our office at 972-288-7537 or email us Info@DicksonBrothers.com with any questions, concerns, or comments.
All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order is ready to be picked up.
Local In-store pickup
At this time, we ONLY offer local pick-up for items purchased through our website. Local delivery is not currently available.
At this time, we do not offer shipping on orders placed through our website. If you are looking to have an item shipped, please contact our store at 972-288-7537 or Info@DicksonBrothers.com before making a purchase and we will work with you to get your item to you in a timely manner. We’re working on expanding our shipping network in the future. Sorry for any inconvenience.