Your backyard should be one of your first choices where you can relax and entertain. So why not make it an outdoor oasis? Why not add a charming custom water feature to your backyard landscape? Our unique koi ponds and water gardens are the very best option. We can add eye-catching landscape features and soothing sounds of running water that can help you completely relax. Whether you are looking for a traditional or a more modern design, the experts at Dickson Brothers have 43 Years of Knowledge & Experience in the Aquatic Industry and we can greatly improve your backyard with our beautiful water gardens and ponds.
We are your specialty source for:
- Aquatic Soil & Plants
- Clog-Free Filtration Duty Pumps
- Fish Medication & Foods
- Fish Nets & Pond Skimmer Nets
- Floating Fountains & Aerators
- Irrigation & Sprinkler Pumps
- Koi Pond Filtration Systems
- Lightweight Waterfalls & Boulders
- EPDM & PVC Flexible Liners
- Plant Protectors & Pond Net Covers
- Pond-Maintenance Chemicals, Ionizers
- Pump Vaults & Pond Skimmers
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Tubing & Flexible Pipe
- Ultra Violet Clarifiers & Sterilizers
- Underwater Lighting
- Valves, Fittings, Clamps, etc.
- Water Garden Filters/Liners/Pumps
Please visit our showroom for an amazing array of pond pumps, filters, liners, aquatic plants & fish to achieve your goal today!
Have you tested the water?
The pond water is your fishes environment, rather like air is ours. In this article, Mary Traveland provides “Must Know” information
and “How To” tips for a healthy & happy fish pond. Read about the Nitrogen Cycle, Ammonia, Beneficial Bacteria, Nitrite & Nitrate, ph, Total Alkalinity, Filtration, and the normal parameters of a balanced fish or Koi pond.